Monday, February 20, 2012

Murphy's Law for IT Professionals in Figures


I cannot tell you how many times the first one has happened to me. When I am absolutely sure of nothing but the error's occurrence(so that I can file it as a bug), this happens.

Also, the law of Non-overlapping of Office Timings.




Working is not all that cracked up as I imagined. Especially since my Facebook life is more exciting than my real life.



And of course, the inescapable 5-day Bell Curve. My apologies...doesn't look like a bell curve but imagine the lines are rounded at the peak.


If you have any, you can always contribute through the comments section.

3 comments:

cmus said...

A geek with an imbalanced sense of humor and creativity! *Blogger crush*

Although, I'm curious about a couple of things.
Probability - infinity? :P
And, I didn't get the relation between 3rd and 4th, and Murphy's law.

BUT, I could easily connect with 1,2 and 4. First one, especially. [Most of the sites blocked at my work place.]

Hmm, adding from my experience -

April to Feb-
Good work. [clients]
Good job. [Team lead]
Flexible resource. [Manager]

March [Appraisal time] -
Escalations...one after the other.

Gaya said...

Well for the 3rd one, I really thought work life will be more exciting now that I have my own money and freedom and everything. Turns out the most exciting thing in my life is notifications on FB for Farmville.
And for the 4th one, Wednesday is a bad bad bad bad day; everything that can go wrong, does. I thought my procrastination would end at college, but apparently not.

And thank you for the crush...blush!(rhyme :D)
I love your blog by the way...our views on Rockstar were too similar!

cmus said...

Ah, that explains it.

Well, procrastination leads to better time management. Apparently.

And, thank you. My turn to blush.:]