Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon


So, I promised a post everyday, and here I am. In my previous post I had mentioned that I have started cooking. The title of this post might seem confusing right now, but I guarantee that by the end of this post, you will know what I am talking about. Oh, by the way I have tossed in a few pictures to go along with the post, so keep a napkin ready...you might want to wipe that drool :D

Last night, I pushed my poor, poor mother out of the kitchen and claimed the territory. Though my mother was screaming bloody murder, I being the stubborn person that I am, decided to make a side-dish to go with the amazing chapatis that my mom had prepared. So, I popped into the fridge and decided to prepare what I proudly call "Cauliflower Zing".

And here are few pictures(Caution - they might cause drool):


Look at the rich beautiful green peeking between that golden yellow and yum brown!




And, for your information, it was delish!
And no, you may not request the recipe! It's a secret....muhahaha!

Am I forgetting something? Oh yeah, the name of the post. Well, I may have gone a tad overboard with the lemon juice :P

2 comments:

ark :) said...

lol :D send it in to masterchef!! who knows u might be the first wild card!! ;)

Gaya said...

Haha true :D as it is, in Masterchef India not much cooking takes place. It's more of drama and Akshay's movie promotion show :D