Saturday, July 10, 2010

18 things to do before I hit 25 :)

It has taken me quite some time to think about the things I want to do before I turn 25 (This post has been a draft for more than a month!). In fact, it was initially "25 things to do before I turn 25", but I fell short of 7 :P


I would be happy if I did at least a few! Some of the things on the list don't make sense. It's just crazy stuff that I would like to do to have fun! Some of the things on the list are wee bit sensible. Here's to hoping I manage to do atleast half on the things in the list :)




  • Go Bungee Jumping!



  • Get blue highlights(and shock parents out of their wits).




  • Watch Ram Gopal Varma ki Aag. Must. Watch. It.







  • Learn juggling!






  • Somehow convey to George Clooney that I'm in love with him. Sigh!










  • Get a pet turtle or pet tortoise.







  • Learn the difference between turtle and tortoise.



  • See the Dead Sea!


  • Watch a cricket match live. Preferably Aussies against England.







  • Win a pani puri eating contest.







  • Visit Machu Picchu. It just looks so beautiful in pictures!


  • Go on an all-expenses-paid-by-me trip to USA with Appa, Amma and Tarun :) Oh and I hope that Tarun doesn't get food poisoning and ruin the trip (like he did when we went to Singapore in 2000...first and last time we ever went on a trip...)






  • Watch all the James Bond movies. Especially the Roger Moore ones. My god, he is awesome!






  • Say either one or all of the following: "How do you like me now, bitch?", "Oh no she di'int!","Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" :D




  • Buy an Audi R8. *drool*






    • Get a tattoo! Maybe some sexy arabic calligraphy or a dragon.



    • Pick up a cockroach -wait for it-with my bare hands -here's the kicker- without screaming.



    • Plant saplings. Go the Captain Planet way.














    2 comments:

    Null_Void_Scarlet said...

    Copious cockroaches, here in Opal,looking fwd to jump onto ur hands wen ur here fer convo :D

    Gaya said...

    @Scarlet: Yes yes I know almost all species now that I have lived in Opal :D And I'm better are dealing with them now ;) Not just limited to screaming and running away!