Monday, September 26, 2011

The Big Five Oh!

This is my 50th post at The Pursuit Of Normalcy.

OMFG! I AM SUCH A BIG FAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Could I please get an interview and a bite mark on my neck?

Interview? Ok. But bite mark...dude! Seriously?

ZOMG! This is the biggest day of my life! Tell me all about your blogging history, oh mighty one!

Shush mortal, shush! I have been blogging for about 4 years, although I seriously started blogging only since last year...I think the numbers prove that! It started of as something I wanted to do because everyone was doing it. But now it has become something much more. It has become an excuse to not work.

So what do you blog about, lovely lovey dove?
So many many things.

A to the MAZING! So your most popular posts are?

I have noticed people seem to like it when I am frustrated. No wonder posts like this and this became big hits.


Where else do you grace your amazing presence?

Everyone has their hobbies. And my latest one is photography. Check out the pictures here. They were all taken by me *collar-liftings* :)


Although I totally know the answer(and it is "Because I am awesome!!!" which you totally are), why should people continue reading your blog?
Well, I think I am somewhat funny. And other people seem to agree. This blog's readers have grown from 2 to a whooping 22. So thank you, readers. Thank you for reading the random scribblings of a maniac. Big louwes for you.




Is this interview over? Because I'd like the 100 bucks you promised me right about now.
Ahem.

6 comments:

Parvathy (Raji) said...

excellent post..great blogging. keep it up..

Gaya said...

Glad you liked it Aunty! Do keep reading :)

Anonymous said...

Gaya, u r still de same man...if nuthn else, u jes gt worser...keep upde gud job re..

Gaya said...

@Pri: I don't know if that was a compliment but thanks anyways Pri :D

Kirthi said...

yeah... u r funny
cheerzz..

Gaya said...

@Kirthi: Thanks a lot :D